- Experience the Nile in style on a luxurious cruise from Luxor to Aswan on a state-of-the-art ship with all the amenities of a 5-star resort.
- Combine the romanticism of the Nile and Upper Egyptian sights and scenery with a magnificent setting and a packed evening entertainment schedule, and you'll quickly come to the conclusion that a cruise down the Nile is the best way to spend your vacation in Egypt.
- When fully chartered, Nile Cruise provides a meeting room for conferences or big parties, as well as a 24-hour reception, internet access, international telephone and fax services (for a fee), and more.
What you gonna visit
- Karnak temple
- The Valley of the Kings
- Hatshepsut temple
- Edfu temple
- Philae temple
- Kom Ombo temple
- Nubian village (extra of charge)
- The High dam
- Travel to Karnak Temple, Luxor's most famous and stunning temple, and prepare to be blown away
- you will explore the Valley of kings and the rest of Luxor like never before
- Visit the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, dedicated to the 18th dynasty Egyptian pharaoh Hatshepsut, is one of the best examples of Egyptian architecture
- Visit one of Egypt's most impressive and well-preserved temples the Edfu temple in Aswan.
- Visit Philae Island in Upper Egypt was home to the Philae temple complex. Since 1902, the Aswan Low Dam has inundated these rapids and neighboring areas.
- Visit In Upper Egypt's Aswan Governorate, The temple of Kom Ombo has a unique twin temple. 180–47 BC Ptolemaic dynasty built it. Romans added to it.
- The Aswan High Dam, constructed across the Nile at Aswan, Egypt, between 1960 and 1970, is one of the world's biggest embankment dams and is well worth a visit.
- See how the Aswan natives (the Nubians) lead their daily lives by visiting their Village. (optional)
Transportation will be in a comfortable, air-conditioned car
Full-board accommodation for 3 nights on a cruise
The whole range of planned Nile trips
English-speaking tour guide
Assistance and support all during the journey
Additional drinks and food
Any optional tours