Orange island + Diving
Excursion Orange bay island and Diving that lasts 6-7 hours
- Orange Bay Hurghada is where you want to be. The 7,000-square-meter Orange Bay has been open for business since 2011 and is situated in the stunning lagoon in Big Giftun island's National Park
- It has a beautiful natural harbor with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of aquatic life
- The green water is just five meters deep for much of its almost 1.5-kilometer length, making it a safe haven for families with young children
- The beach is very impressive, with decked-out places, wooden covered seats, bean bags, and wooden cabanas
- Do you want to see the stunning marine life of the Red Sea while vacationing in Hurghada? you may do the same old snorkeling, or try something completely different with scuba diving!
- If you have never dived before, you might choose an introductory dive, but want to take scuba lessons? Then you may start the PADI Open Water Diver diving course with our diving school
- After getting your scuba diving certification you will be allowed to dive anywhere in the globe together with your dive companion to a maximum depth of 18 meters!
- You are more than welcome to dive with us if you already have a scuba certification.
Night diving and wreck diving are two more options for underwater exploration
- Take advantage of our qualified diving teachers to learn scuba diving in a risk-free environment
What you gonna do
- 1 diving stop
- 2 hours on Orange bay island
Transport to and from the hotel
Assistance and support all during the journey