Excursion Quad Safari that lasts 5 hours is available in your tongue language
- Experience the wonder of a Safari by learning your way through the mystical desert.
- You will learn everything about the desert and how to navigate it via a quad bike (buggy).
- Ride a camel, eat some bread, sip some black tea, and puff on a Shisha while visiting a Bedouin village.
- The Bedouins have their own pharmacy and natural medicine, therefore it's in your best interest to learn more about how and what they use to treat themselves. Take back some incredible handcrafted goods as well.
- As the concert winds down, feast on some scrumptious regional specialties (Belly dance, Fire show, and Tannoura show)
What you gonna do
- Quad bike ride (Buggy
- Visit Bedouin village
- Camel ride
- Enjoy sunset
- Try traditional Bread & Tea
- Try Shisha
- Have dinner
- Folklore show
Transport to and from the hotel
Dinner, and soft drinks
Quad bike (Buggy)
Assistance from a trained expert on a quad bike
Licensed desert safari guide
Assistance and support all during the journey