Experience the wonder of a safari by learning your way through the mystical desert.
You will learn everything about the desert and how to navigate it via a quad bike (buggy).
Ride a camel, eat some bread, sip some black tea, and puff on a Shisha while visiting a Bedouin village.
The Bedouins have their own pharmacy and natural medicine; therefore, it’s in your best interest to learn more about how and what they use to treat themselves. Take back some incredible handcrafted goods as well.
You will learn everything about the desert and how to navigate it via a 4×4 Jeep, as well as get to test out a quad (buggy).
As the concert winds down, feast on some scrumptious regional specialties (Belly dance, Fire show, and Tannoura show)
The guide can communicate with clients in a variety of languages to make it easier for them.
DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Any hotel or any place in Marsa Alam.
DEPARTURE TIME: You will be updated one day before.
What you gonna do
- Ride a quad bike across the desert and the mountains
- Have a wonderful time exploring the Bedouin village
- Have some fun imbibing the Bedouin tea, then after you’re done, relax with some mineral water
- Take pleasure in riding camels
- Take some time to admire the sunset
- Take pleasure in the traditional Bedouin meal served in the settlement of Bedouins
- Have fun watching the folklore show
Transport to and from the hotel
Bedouin tea & mineral water
Quad & Jeep
Assistance and support throughout the journey